Rebuild By WomenWork
Thank you for your interest - applications on this portal are currently closed.
Secure a lifeline loan for your business!
Welcome to WomenWork! We are a community of over 4,000 ambitious women eager to take our businesses to the next level!
Does this sound like you? Join our community and apply for your emergency loan from the Rebuild Program.
This loan, targeting women-owned businesses will help you to stabilize your business, retain staff and adapt your businesses to better survive through the pandemic and beyond!
What’s on offer?
- Interest-free loans of KES 31,200.
- Online Business Training: gain action-oriented advice from industry experts.
- Online Supportive Community - connect with a growing community of other ambitious women entrepreneurs.
What do you need to do to secure a loan?
- Check that your meet our program eligibility criteria (details below)
- Your Kenyan National ID
- Proof that your business has been in operation for the last 6 months. This could be either a Business Registration Certificate, Trading License or MPESA Statements.
⚠️ Eligibility Criteria
- A valid Kenyan National ID
- Aged 18 - 70 years old
- Your business is majority female-owned
- Your business has been in existence for at least 6 months prior to applying for loans
- You have an annual turnover of Ksh 5million and below
- You have less than 50 employees
- Your businesses does not engage in alcohol, tobacco & drug-related businesses, weapons manufacture & war-related activities, gambling/betting, sex-related industries, or have ownership by Government or parastatal actors
- You’re a member of WomenWork
Know Our Partners
The Rebuild Program is a partnership between WomenWork Network and the Mastercard Foundation COVID-19 Recovery and Resilience Program. The Program aims to support women-owned MSMEs in Kenya. Grassroots Business Fund (GBF) is the fund manager for the programme and 4G Capital is the partner in charge of loan disbursement including carrying out due diligence on the list of businesses that are to receive support.
Applications on this portal are currently closed.