Rebuild By WomenWork
Secure a lifeline loan for your business!
Welcome to WomenWork! We are a community of over 4,000 ambitious women eager to take our businesses to the next level!
Does this sound like you? Join our community and apply for your emergency loan from the Rebuild Program.
If your business has hit a pause during COVID-19, the Rebuild Program will enable you to keep your business alive!
This loan, targeting women-owned businesses will help you to stabilize your business, retain staff and adapt your businesses to better survive through the pandemic and beyond!
What’s on offer?
- Interest-free loans of KES 31,200.
- Online Business Training: gain action-oriented advice from industry experts.
- Online Supportive Community - connect with a growing community of other ambitious women entrepreneurs.
What do you need to do to secure a loan?
- Check that your meet our program eligibility criteria (details below)
- Register an account
- Start your application
- Submit your application for approval
⚠️ Eligibility Criteria
- A valid Kenyan National ID
- Aged 18 - 70 years old
- Your business is majority female-owned
- Your business has been in existence for at least 6 months prior to applying for loans
- You have an annual turnover of Ksh 5million and below
- You have less than 50 employees
- Your businesses does not engage in alcohol, tobacco & drug-related businesses, weapons manufacture & war-related activities, gambling/betting, sex-related industries, or have ownership by Government or parastatal actors
- You’re a member of WomenWork
Know Our Partners
The Rebuild Program is a partnership between WomenWork Network and the Mastercard Foundation COVID-19 Recovery and Resilience Program. The Program aims to support women-owned MSMEs in Kenya. Grassroots Business Fund (GBF) is the fund manager for the programme and 4G Capital is the partner in charge of loan disbursement including carrying out due diligence on the list of businesses that are to receive support.
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO GET STARTED!
If this is your first time on the page, please register below